Bowman Chapel

Although called the Bowman Chapel, the building dates to the Wiehle era. It was called the Bowman Chapel as A. Smith Bowman Jr. and Delong Bowman restored the chapel to honor their parents. In 1972, the chapel was destroyed by a fire. 

Reston Historic Trust & Museum

1639 Washington Plaza

Reston, VA  20190

703.709.7700

info@restonmuseum.org 

FOLLOW US:

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook App Icon
  • YouTube App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon

© 2021 Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Proudly created with Wix.com

Painting by Bertie Poston

Painted 1978