Brown's Chapel

Built in 1879 when Augustus and Sarah Brown deeded a half-acre of land to the Methodist Episcopal Church. Chapel remained in use until 1967, today it is used as a rental. Originally located at the corner of Route 7 and Route 606. It was moved to its current location by Gulf Oil in 1966.

Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Lake Anne Plaza

1639 Washington Plaza

Reston, VA  20190

703-709-7700

info@restonmuseum.org 

FOLLOW US:

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook App Icon
  • YouTube App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon

© 2020 Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Proudly created with Wix.com