Fairfax Hunt

Fairfax Hunt started in 1928 by A Smith Bowman. It was first hosted at the home owned by Wiehle (later the De Moss House and today an office complex). All men wore red coats with brass buttons embossed with the logo of the Fairfax Hunt. 

Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Lake Anne Plaza

1639 Washington Plaza

Reston, VA  20190

703-709-7700

info@restonmuseum.org 

FOLLOW US:

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook App Icon
  • YouTube App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon

© 2020 Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Proudly created with Wix.com