Hidden Creek Country Club 

What is now known today as the Hidden Creek Country Club opened up as the North Shore Golf Course in 1964 before any residents had moved to Reston.  It was developed using an underground irrigation system using water from Lake Anne and was designed by architect Edmund B. Ault.

 

The 1960's Reston Story publication predicted Reston would have two lakes, two eighteen hole golf courses and three nine-hole golf courses. In the end this golf course, and just one other was built in south Reston

In June 1970s, it became a part of a new private Reston Golf and Country Club. A club house was designed by David R. Gallagher, AIA. In 1983, it was purchased by new owners and renamed the Hidden Creek Country Club.

1/4

Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Lake Anne Plaza

1639 Washington Plaza

Reston, VA  20190

703-709-7700

info@restonmuseum.org 

FOLLOW US:

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook App Icon
  • YouTube App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon

© 2020 Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Proudly created with Wix.com