Hunter's Woods Elementary School

Opened in 1969 with 19 teachers and 612 students, though construction of the building was not complete. Land for the school was donated by Gulf Reston, Inc.  Hunters Woods Elementary was later designated a Magnet School for the Arts and Sciences.

1/1
4.5 150 People love it

Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Lake Anne Plaza

1639 Washington Plaza

Reston, VA  20190

703-709-7700

info@restonmuseum.org 

FOLLOW US:

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook App Icon
  • YouTube App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon

© 2020 Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Proudly created with Wix.com