Robert Wiehle House
This house was built in 1899 for Robert Wiehle. In 1886, his uncle, Dr. Max Wiehle, a German-born physician, purchased what would become the northern part of Reston for a little over $3 an acre. In 1888, Wiehle commissioned plans for a new town but it never came to fruition. The Wiehle family sold the property in 1908 to Dr. Hugh B Hutchison.