Bowman Chapel

Although called the Bowman Chapel, the building dates to the Wiehle era. It was called the Bowman Chapel as A. Smith Bowman Jr. and Delong Bowman restored the chapel to honor their parents. 

Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Lake Anne Plaza

1639 Washington Plaza

Reston, VA  20190



  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook App Icon
  • YouTube App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon

© 2020 Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Proudly created with