Delong Bowman House

1/5

Built in 1941. DeLong Bowman, one of A. Smith Bowman’s sons, operated the distillery and hosted the Fairfax Hunt. The house was used by Robert E. Simon, Jr. in the 1960s as he began planning Reston. In 1984, it was renovated into an office park.

Reston Historic Trust & Museum

1639 Washington Plaza

Reston, VA  20190

703.709.7700

info@restonmuseum.org 

FOLLOW US:

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook App Icon
  • YouTube App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon

© 2021 Reston Historic Trust & Museum

Proudly created with Wix.com